Whenever I come to my grandpas I make sure I have my lappy, my lappy charger, an ensign, water bottle, phone, lotion, ritz crackers, fruit snacks, and something chocolate.
Yesterday I splurged and stopped by Rancheritos on my way. As they handed me that bag full of green sauce, red sauce, four napkins, and the glorious, delectable ham and egg breakfast burrito my taste buds jumped and shouted for joy!
Great, now I really want Rancheritos. HA! I can beat that, I have m&m cookies :) Four to be exact. Thank you Momma!
Movie status: Cool Runnings, She's the Man(Stopped early, scratched too much), wedding planner, and now 27 Dresses. Chick flicks much? Don't judge. Love them, crave them, watch them.
On to our next matter of business. My Brother, Anziano(Elder) Dallin John Osmun. My brother is on his mission in Italy, Bitonto, to be accurate. He is presently the District Leader and Loves Italy. He enjoys learning Italian and perfecting it, he absolutely loves the people and food. (P.S. That picture to the right is when we Skyped with him a few days after Christmas.) I email him once a week, okay sometimes I get a little excessive and email twice, or three times. Because of the time difference, we normally get emails at around three or four in the morning. Guess who has been up until six in the morning every day this week!? Me! Today at 3AM I got an email from Dallin saying, "Are you on?" We emailed back and forth for an hour. He has changed so much. Whenever I have some important questions to ask him, or need his advice, Just like tonight, he says something really meaningful, and important for my ears, Like this, "God's in control. He doesn't let us down, ever. I know that a lot of times it feels like we've lost a grip on the situation and we don't know what to do. Just stay calm, trust God, and everything will work out for the best. Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok then it's not the end :)." My brother loves me, and I'm grateful for that. I always say I miss my brother, but in a way, I'm excited to meet the new one. I've seen so many changes in him, through email and two phone calls. He even pointed out that he's changed while on his mission tonight, while talking. He said this, "Before the mission I always wanted to be with my friends. I realize I should've been with you guys more and that's what I'm going to do once I'm back. Yes, you were the "annoying little sister" sometimes :P. But I miss that too. The mission's changed me quite a bit :P." In six months I get to see my brother, I get to meet him again. :)
Believe it or not, I have something else to talk about. Let's talk about.. my hair. I love my hair, but every so often I need some kind of change to mix things up, you know, change. So right now my hair is long, half way down my back, some long layers that really blend in, layers around my face that are more noticeable, and bangs grown out kept behind my ear. So, here's my question. Should I cut it? Not the length! No, no, no. But what about some layers? Maybe bangs again? I have pictures of what I've done before. Here they are..
I never wore my bangs like this very much...
Did you know these pictures were taken like a day apart? Just styled different. Eh.. I love hair. So much. The end.

This is how I have always had my bangs, maybe a little longer...
I think it's time for me to stop blogging. Just for a while though, don't worry.
Accomplishments of the night:
-Stayed fully awake, no small naps.
-Friendly to CNA's.
-Set up a lunch date with my best friend.
-Drank a whole bottle of water.
-Talked to my brother for an hour.
-Watched Four movies.
-Wrote a poem.
Good Night.



1 comment:
so i realize you said you never wore your hair like that much (the first photo) but i L.O.V.E. your bangs in that one! LOVE it! can i vote 9 more times, one for every finger? you are so cute :)
Post a Comment