2011-01-02

Adventure? I accept!

McKay J. Jones and I went on an adventure. At about Eight last night McKay came to my house. I gave him a late Christmas gift, then we played Bang, and Just Dance 2. It was really funny.. We went upstairs and talked for a little bit.

Out of the blue McKay says, "Oh! Oh! Hey! Do you want to go do doughnuts? I have my uncles truck! And it's stick shift!" (Maybe not those words Exactly.. but pretty darn close.) In ten minutes we were outside, he opened the door, I hopped in, and we drove off. Now if you remember from a previous blog post.. We got in a car wreck on our way to Moab. We started going off the road, over corrected, spun and hit a mound of dirt. After That experience I am quite hesitant about cars spinning and whatnot. It was SO fun!! I was death gripping my water bottle the whole time, but it was so exciting!

After our doughnut activity. We drove around a bit and tried to decide what to do next. He asked if I was hungry, I wasn't. I asked him the same. McKay mentioned he didn't have too much to eat before he came. He just wanted to get out the door and come here, so he hadn't eaten a lot. Done! We were off to Walmart to find something to fill his stomach. On our way he almost turned left into the exit, then ended up in the wrong lane, and went through another exit.. But who cares! No one saw.. Ha ha!

We took a walk around the store a few times. We checked out all the toys, smelled candles, looked at guns and knives, picked out paint samples, then we eventually got to the food. After some arguing we got Cookies and Cream ice cream.

Next we drove to my house and dished out ice cream for everyone, all two of us. Sierra was home too, but she didn't want any. Mom and dad came home as we were finishing, we talked with them for a while. Then my Lovely mother told me to load the dish washer.. So I did. And they went to bed. McKay watched, and helped a little.

One o'clock rolled around and I walked McKay J. to the door. He got his shoes on, and multiple layers of sweatshirts. Then got distracted and we talked. We had a nice time Bonding, then he left, quite a bit later.

I had Such a great time. :) I miss that boy.

No comments: