2011-01-07

January Seventh.

“Limited Access”? Yeah, like I’m gunna believe that. It just means, No internet access.
Did you know that internet at Stonehenge Rehab is Not good at All?
Yep, I’m here again. I’m always here.
This is my fourth night in a row.

Okay, well, let’s think of what I have to say tonight.
Today, I woke up late, and quickly took my sisters to Zupas, where we ate with Sadie.
Zupas is So so delicious. If I’m ever having a bad day, all I want is that.
Following Zupas I took my sisters to their performance, I was planning on going Saturday night, Bah! Yeah right.
My dear frustration texted me to tell me when we would be heading back to Logan.
Saturday, 1:30.
Hm… Let’s think… Okay. That’s fine. Yeah. I’ll just skip the farwell I was going to go to on Sunday, along with my brothers talk, oh AND I’ll miss my two sisters performance that I’ve been so excited to go to. Yeah, no problem at all. I mean, I didn’t really want to go to any of that anyway. MERH! Wow..
So… I rushed home, and grabbed my things. Five minutes later I was in the car headed to the performance to sit… all bah mah seelf.
It was probably better that way anyway. You see… As the music started for the first number, so did the dancers, and so did my tears. I love Irish dance.
I wanted to be down there with them.
Moving on.
I talked with lots of the dancers afterwards, and congratulated on such a great show.
Hugged my sisters and talked to them for a while.
At 9:30 I got into my car and drove here.

Not having internet was bad enough, however, I soon realized that I forgot my tooth brush(I always bring it and brush half way through the night), And extra food…
I only had about six Ritz crackers.
So at precisely 11:28PM.
I ran out.
However, at precisely 12:46 my dear friend Sadie came!
She had a bag from Wendy’s with her.
We ate, watched a movie, and talked.
It was quite wonderful J

No comments: