Yeah.. I never thought it'd happen either..
...HAHAHAHA.
Until I was at the library with my friends and they were joking around.
Oh I love my friends, they are hilarious.
Mm.. okay day turned Great.
P.S. I am Not in a relationship.
That won't happen for a long while.
P.S.S. This was the story. "It all started in the Marketplace. I forgot to get water so I went over to grab a cup, at the same time, He Grabbed The Same Cup!! Our hands Touched, it was so cute. He got me some water, then we sat down and ate. He made quite the effort to sit by me, we held hands under the table and played footsie. Richie had a hard time eating with his left hand, it was So funny!! We went back to Richies room and just hung out for a while, when everyone left, and we talked about "us". We decided to be in a relationship, but it's complicated because he's going on his mission soon." Believable? I think Yes!
P.S.S. This was the story. "It all started in the Marketplace. I forgot to get water so I went over to grab a cup, at the same time, He Grabbed The Same Cup!! Our hands Touched, it was so cute. He got me some water, then we sat down and ate. He made quite the effort to sit by me, we held hands under the table and played footsie. Richie had a hard time eating with his left hand, it was So funny!! We went back to Richies room and just hung out for a while, when everyone left, and we talked about "us". We decided to be in a relationship, but it's complicated because he's going on his mission soon." Believable? I think Yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment