I Almost posted a bunch of things I wrote earlier, tonight? Um.. when I was working all night. I got bored and there was no internet, so I wrote. Just a few things, some thoughts, an email. Oh, good news : ) I started a book.
Every time I say “Oh, good news” it reminds me of Elf. You know when Buddy goes to walk with his brother home from school, while they’re walking Buddy goes, “Oh, good news… I saw a dog today!” Ha ha ha! That entire movie makes me laugh so hard and it’s so quotable.
I go back to Logan in a few days. How do we all feel about this? Well, I am quite excited. I’m just ready go start my classes and busy myself. You know me. Living at the library, as usual. I do have a social life as well, Promise.
Mm… I have this secret Love for cowboys. Don’t tell anyone.
Half hour till home? I accept this mission.
I don’t feel so good. My grandpa keeps coughing, I think he just coughed up something. I don’t like this. It’s hard to listen to.
No comments:
Post a Comment