2011-01-04

Cry baby.

Yes, cry baby. I feel like that is what I am.
Today I've had the chance to think a lot. Two hours to be exact.
Within those two hours I read, and prayed.
Everything happens for a reason, right?
I sure hope so.
You know when you Really need an answer to something, but don't get it?
Maybe I'm getting the answer I need...
...But I'm not accepting it.
Who knows.
Life is hard sometimes.
Right when you think, "Hey, this could really work out."
Eh.. Think again!
It falls apart, right into thin air.
Sometimes, when you love someone, You can't be with them.
I don't like that.
Oh the tears never cease.
It makes me sad to not be with the person I love.
Maybe someday, we'll have a future.
Right now it's looking like the pause button will be in use soon.
Stupid Pause button.
I don't like you one bit, not at All!
I'd rather use the fast forward, then I could skip right to you and me.
I like you and me together.
We make a great team.
I guess for now, I will work on becoming better.
Yeah, that's what I'll do.
I need to be better for you.
Whoever you are.
Actually, I do know who you are..
And just so you know.
I miss you and love you, even though you're right here.
Even though you don't read my blog, I still write about you sometimes.
I hope you have wonderful days and don't miss me at all.
I hope you are getting the best out of life.
Okay, so maybe part of me hopes that you miss me.
Just don't let me get in the way of things.
I'm not perfect, and sometimes I do get in the way.
I apologize for everything I've done.
Any pain that I've brought you.
Or if I've ever inconvenienced you, ever at all.
I'll end this rant now.

"Sometimes the Savior calms the storm. Sometimes he let's the storm rage and calms you."
-Carol B. Thomas.

Father,
Be with me. Calm my soul. As always, thy will be done.
Amen.

No comments: