2011-01-15

Hurt? Maybe.

"You guys have such a cute story."

Tonight, I was encountered by a friend from high school who said this to me. My friend was referring to my past love life. Notice I say past. We're friends now, of course. I thought about what she said, and all at once I was confused, sad, upset, lonely, frustrated, mad, angry, etc. The only thing that came to my mind was.. "If only you knew.."

I used to think it was a cute story, and that it could turn out that way. However, now I just feel like it's been unwanted, and unnecessary. I feel like it has crumbled before I even grasped it. In some ways, I feel like it's been a living He**.

But hey. She thinks we have "such a cute story" Yeah. Right. At least someone thinks so.

Look deeper.

1 comment:

the coltons said...

Sounds like u have moved beyond denial into anger... 5 stages of grief ;) I love u girl!!!