2011-01-11

You should know...

1. On the first day of school, I sit one seat away from the person next to me.
2. I live for fall, just so I can wear long sleeved shirts and sweaters.
3. I don't sleep as well if I don't brush my teeth.
4. I could care less if I brush my teeth in the mornings.
5. Given the choice of a salad or pizza, I choose salad.
6. I crave marshmallow peeps often.
7. I often print off 150 pictures at a time, but never hang them up.
8. I'd rather watch a movie with my closest friends than go to a party.
9. Water is a gift from God.
10. Sometimes school doesn't seem worth it, but it is.
11. When I don't want to be with people, I don't want to be with people.
12. I sleep with two pillows.
13. I could watch movies endlessly.
14. In my opinion, Country music is amazing.
15. I love the smell of camping.
16. Sometimes I go a few days without showering, deal with it.
17. I'm a Sucker for Cheesy.
18. I have a new found love for cooking shows.
19. Someday I will write a book, make a wedding cake, and have a family.
20. I will be married in a castle, in a white gown, to my prince.
21. I'm OCD sometimes, but my picture board is cluttered.
22. I busy myself with school.
23. I currently have Five friends getting married in March.
24. I could live at Costco.
25. I could also live at Barns and Noble.
26. My middle name is Ciel, and I love it.
27. When I eat really fast I feel sick.
28. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.
29. I get butterflies when I walk down the side walk and see all of Gods miracles.
30. Especially when I've asked for a sign of hope, and realize I live in it.
31. I dance.
32. For a while I thought I'd have to give up dance, think again.
33. My hair is naturally wavy.
34. I can eat toast for breakfast, but prefer more.
35. Skiing is my family's thing.
36. My mom is my role model.
37. Sometimes it's okay to take a break for a day.
38. I love the elderly.
39. I've always wanted to be a Ballerina and play the Violin.
40. I think of my future kiddies a lot.
41. I want to live in a different country some day.
42. I wish I were better at photography.
43. Letters from missionaries are the greatest thing since microwave popcorn.
44. I am often on my computer.
45. Sometimes I feel invisible to people.
46. Sometimes I wish I were invisible.
47. I always want to chop my hair, whether it be length, or bangs.
48. I don't appreciate math at all, nope, not ever.
49. The watch on my left wrist doesn't work, so don't ask me what time it is.
50. I used to play with barbies.
51. I still color.
52. When it's late, I rarely go to bed.
53. I've only changed my major twice so far.
54. I love giraffe.
56. I have never dyed my hair, never plan to.
57. I miss care free days.
58. My brother comes home in six months and five days.
59. If Aladdin and Hercules weren't cartoons, they'd be fighting for my heart right now.
60. I always have my phone in my right pocket, and my chap-stick and keys in my left.
61. Holidays mean so much more to me now, it means family for days on end.
62. I miss my dog Scout.
63. I worry about my grandpa daily.
64. Think of my grandma daily.
65. I don't really care to get ready in the mornings. I go for comfort.
66. I enjoy looking at the stars.
67. Sometimes after a long shower I get hives on my legs.
68. I prefer contacts over glasses.
70. I cracked my nose once, it was a grand experience.
71. Music can bring any mood in.
72. Breakfast burritos at 3:00AM are spontaneous, yet enjoyable.
73. I want to paint a masterpiece.
74. I always have some earrings in, I'm scared they'll grow in if I don't.
75. Orange juice is perfect on a rainy day.
76. I find walks quite calming.
77. Sometimes I have a hard time planning things, but I just need a little extra push.
78. I gag when I see or hear someone throwing up.
79. I love count downs.
80. Brownies make me smile.
81. I people watch.
82. I'm not perfect, not close.
83. When my first silly band broke, I almost cried.
84. Little things in life make life.
85. Boredom is my enemy.
86. I love summer, but crave winter.
87. When people call me "Jer" it makes me grin.
88. Homework makes me cringe.
89. I live. Day to day.

No comments: