Jan. 25-2011.
It's been a sad day.
My heart hurts at least.
I was thinking about missionaries.
When I think of missionaries I think of Letters.
I love letters. When I get one, I jump up and down.
There's one person that I think of often.
Well, sometimes.
This is what put me down a little.
We will Probably talk more when he's gone,
on his mission for two years, than we do now.
Am I being "such a girl" by saying that?
I just feel like it's sad how things had to end up like this.
Technically they didn't Have to end up like this.
It was for the better.
"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."
(Thanks Becca for the quote.)
4 comments:
wow, that is a great quote. she is one smart girl!
That is a great quote!!! I know exactly how you feel, girl :) Keep holding on!
Thank you! You guys are the best :)
i love you :)
Post a Comment