2011-09-13

My pick-me-up.




Meet Laurlaur. Her and I are almost sisters. Today we got in the car and went to Sandy to gather supplies for a camping trip on Friday. They've got loads of camping things at her house. Shortly after arriving, we changed and went to the Draper Temple. We went in and did baptisms. Afterwards we went to her house and ate with her mom and sister. We packed up a few things, and started to drive back to Logan. Listening to EFY music almost the entire way home. And... we may or may not have been singing too..
The temple is exactly what I needed. School is stressful. Classes are overloaded. Teachers think we don't have anything to do but Their classes work. Yeah. Right. Today was just what I needed. I'm so grateful for the temple. I'm so glad I have Lauren in my life. She's incredible. As if you can't tell the second you meet her. I highly recommend you become her friend.