2011-09-20

I'm just saying it's fine by me.

Today has been an outside day. I absolutely love being outside. I got home after my classes and made a burrito, yeah that's actually some pretty good cooking for me okay, no judging. I went to my room and felt really claustrophobic. I don't usually get claustrophobic EVER. So I texted Lauren a long random text saying I wanted to go outside and that she could sit with me outside if she didn't have class. It ended up being me and Kenz for a little while because Laur had to go back and get her laptop.

First we went and got free Aggie Ice Cream. Delicious? I think yes! We sat on the stairs next to the waterfall and people watched, talking here and there. It was so calm and relaxing. We're planning on doing that again most definitely. After about 40 minutes Lauren ended up coming, we met her at the Quad. There were only about 20 minutes till classes started(for Kenz and I. Lauren comes to my Psych class sometimes anyway, it's quiet and easy for her to do reading. Hey, it works.).

After Psych. I had to go and meet with my English teacher to talk about a paper that we're doing right now. It was so helpful! And he likes my idea for my paper. Following that, Lauren, Dallin and I walked across the Quad so Dal could get his bike. Laur and I laid on the grass and talked.

I love... Lauren. Spending time outside. Laying on the grass. Writing papers. Cleaning my room. Getting text messages. Dancing in my room, just because today has been a great day. Laughing at the boys next door. Reviewing my math. Finding big pictures of the temple. Hanging up the big picture of the temple. Seeing the picture of my family. Loving them all the time. 
Knowing they love me too. 

Oh, and seeing this lovely face and message 
on my phone after my exam. :)

No comments: