I will get into a nursing program, and however long it takes, I will become a nurse. I want to make a difference in the lives of others, I want to feel like I am able to be of help to someone.
At some point I will also go to Africa. I know, why Africa? Well, to be honest, I have no idea. I've always wanted to go to Africa, and when I go, I will volunteer myself, offer every service I can and am able to. I want to have that experience, and be able to see the world through my own eyes.
Next on the list is a mission. I've already researched, and have decided that I want to go. I'll prepare myself now, and if some lucky guy makes his way into the picture. So be it. If it's right, it'll work. Therefore, if I don't go in the next year and a half, I will go with him when we are old and have hearing aids, or something like that...
Last, not least.. I will get married in the temple. I will be sealed in the temple to my prince charming. Whenever it is right, he will come into my life, sweep me off my feet, and we will be happy together. Right now though, I'm okay waiting.
Dreams don't happen all at once, the wait will be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment