I went with Jen to the D.I. People, I love this store. She needed to look for something for her brother, I had nothing I needed to look for or buy. I ended up getting basketball shorts, and a wooden cabinet thing.. I don't know what it's called, it has two shelves, a little drawer, and it hangs on the wall. Anyway, I'm going to sand it down and paint it. I have quite the creative side, we'll see how it turns out. Although I am saving it for another weekend, so it may be a while till you see pictures.
Next, Lauren and I went to Kevin's. He made us spaghetti, and corn. We brought salad, oh and he also had a cantelope. It was such a great meal! Lauren and I started Oreo truffles(easiest. recipe. ever.), and stuck them in the freezer. A little while later two other boys showed up (Kevin's cousin, and friend, now our friends too). They ate some food and talked while, we finished the truffles while playing Kinect on the Xbox. It was Incredibly fun! Ah, I can't stand it. We had the truffles and started the Even Stevens movie. After a while, they had to leave. So Kev, Laur and I finished the movie, then we left.
![]() |
| Some done, some not. |
oh, and one of the boys may or may not have gotten my number. kinda sorta.
Also we are planning a camping trip with said boys.
Excited? Yes. Much so.
Also we are planning a camping trip with said boys.
Excited? Yes. Much so.

1 comment:
you're awesome. the end.
Post a Comment