2011-09-21

S.N.O. this one's for you. So perk up pretty girl.

Hey Little Sister,
    This is for you. Pictures and all. It's my room, And I cleaned it the other day. I feel like it needs some clutter though. So today I left a few notebooks, textbooks, and clothes out. But here she be.



I even hung up some of these lovely creations.
Because I'm proud of them :)
S-chiz, be good okay? I know school is tough, and people are flat out brutal sometimes. Trust me. Chin up, right? I'm on your side. I'm holding up a sign, cheering you on. Take everything one day at a time. Not every day will be Roses. (As if you haven't heard that one from me yet..)

It can be hard, and you will want be down and upset, but only for 24 hrs. and that's only if it's bad. After that, you're done, it's time to move on. Okay? Maybe go on a run or practice dance, that always helps me. Everyone's different though. Find your outlet, and use it. Don't become obsessed, but when you need to go for it. Everyone needs a time out every so often.

You are a gorgeous girl. You have always had a way of making me laugh. Helping me be happy when I'm down. You've always been one that I go to when I need help. I look up to You. You are such a strong girl. I am always here for you. I may be in Logan, but I am one phone call away. Don't you ever think twice about it, I will never give up on you.

I love you so incredibly much. All of us love you, and so does your Father in Heaven. Remember, you're never alone.

Love,
J-jiz.

No comments: