2011-09-11

It's time to be strong.

Sometimes I break down and cry. I don't wear make up or get ready every day. My side of the room can be a mess, and unorganized. Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I'm rude. I'm not perfect. I forget to do things I said I would. I forget to do my homework. I trip and fall. I feel alone sometimes. Broken. I get caught up in my emotions and forget who I am.


I am strong. I am beautiful, wonderful, kind. I am smart and creative. I can make a difference. I am trying every day to be better. I have friends who care about me, and love me for Me. I have a family that loves me. I have a father in heaven looking after me and watching, always. He will help whenever I need, all I need to do is ask.


I am a Daughter of God. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Jerrica,
I absolutely love reading your blog. You are an amazing example to me. You are right, you are so beautiful, wonderful and kind and you are an excellent friend. Your writing is beautiful and I love reading it. XOXO

Jerrica said...

Thank you so much Lauren. That means SO much to me! You are an incredible friend, I love you so much.