I woke up and went skiing.
I biffed, did the splits, and took my dad down with me.
Isaac went down the hill yelling, "FOR NARNIA!" with one fist in the air.
My Hero *...dreamy sigh..*
I still feel sick.
How long is this going to last?
But it's okay, my momma gave me medicine.
Yesterday it was Sudafed. Didn't work.
Today she had me use this nasal stuff.
It worked like a Charm.
It didn't last long.
Oh well.
Sierra and I took pictures cause we love each other.
And our outfits were fabulous.
So why not?
![]() |
| I am sporting my moms Christmas sweater. |
| Sierra is sporting the Turquoise skinnies. |
Sadie and Diana came over.
We made a cake.
And decorated it.
Sierra made heavenly sugar cookies.
I don't know what I would have done without them.
P.S. The cake says "boys suck" Um.. Inside joke? Haha!



1 comment:
Dear Jer,
I can't see the pictures on this post and that makes me really sad.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Love you.
Post a Comment