2011-03-01

Done.

I want to be someone who cares,
not someone who looks and stares.
I want to be some who's kind,
who'll lift a finger for a friend in a bind.
I want to be a friend to all,
hanging out, the one they call.
I want to leave a memory for those,
who have any doubts on what they choose.
I want to leave a mark,
not just fall into the dark.
I want to leave some hope,
that others can follow their heart
keep those they love, and those apart.
I hope they know it's okay,
to let those leave, who don't wish to stay.
I pray they know it's okay to cry,
to call to the Lord, and ask him why.
I want them to see me now sitting here,
wiping away the tears so it's clear.
I know that it'll be alright,
There's hope for tomorrow,
just sleep well tonight.

No comments: