Sometimes I see you at the Marketplace, and on occasion at the Junction. Tonight was different. I was going with Jenjen to rent a movie. As we walked into Hastings, guess who walked by right in front of us.. You and your beautiful self. I couldn't believe my eyes. I glanced at you and tried So hard not to stare, Jen said you looked at us again.. I think it's because when I see you we often make awkward eye contact. So maybe, just maybe you Noticed me!! After a while you walked by us again, and looked.. :)
I'll make you a deal Maroon Shirt Guy. Next time I see you and we make awkward eye contact, I'll say hi. Only if you aren't with anyone else. Deal? Okay, well I guess I'll say hi to you soon.. Ooh.. I'm nervous already.. Okay, Bye! ;)
You're Secret Admirer,
J-rica Os.
P.S. Don't tell... but I think it's because you look like this guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment