2011-03-13

It's Her Turn.

Dear Jenjen,
   It was Tuesday, August 31st.. I was still a nervous wreck after trying to adjust Way to fast to college life, you were just walking on the side walk the opposite way. I stopped you to ask if you knew where the outside movie was. You said we could just walk over together. We walked, and talked. Once we found my old high school friends, it was you and I who talked the most. We shared a blanket, and a bag of Peanut butter M&M's. I had a feeling I should go to the outdoor movie, instead of running. I'm glad I did, if not.. where the heck would I be today??
   You may know some of this already, you may not. Since the day I first met you, I knew you were absolutely amazing. I could tell you were the type of person I wanted to be around. I wanted to be best friends. I'm so grateful we finally are. You know me best, and I'm very glad you do.
   Jen, you're so wonderful. You're beautiful in every way, and know the gospel so much you light up. I love how we stay up late talking about everything, how I can tell you everything. I like how you can tell when I'm sick of something, or someone, and tell me I need to take a nap or take some time out for myself. It makes me laugh whenever we go to each others classes. Country Swing is so fun with you. You and your boy-crazy-boot-loving self. I'm so excited to be room mates next year. I couldn't be happier. :) You are an amazing blessing in my life.
   I miss you so much already. ...and I have SO MUCH to tell you. Prepare yourself, girlfriend. I Love you so much Jenjen. :)

Love,
Jerrica C. Os.

No comments: