2011-03-26

That's high on the list.

   This weekend I came home to an empty house. I didn't mind, I was warned before hand as to which door to go through and which car to use. After about 26 minutes of being home, okay it could have been 27 for all I know, I got into my car and left. Big quiet houses aren't my specialty. 
   
   No big deal, I just drove to a parking lot to watch him play basketball. Being a half hour early is a little much, but I brought a book. My constant companion, well.. one of them. The time came, he drove up. I got out to switch into my shoes (I was wearing slippers of course), he walked over and gave me a hug. 


   He played, I watched. It was intense. Those facial expressions made me laugh so hard. I smiled lots. We talked. After the game, he took a shower, I talked to his amazing Aunt and Uncle. He opened my door, I got in. We drove, no destination in mind. Finally I decided on a movie. He was glad I chose. 


   Two hours later. Hand in hand. We left and skipped to the car. He put the car in park, I jabbed his side. We talked, it was nice. I Loved it. Man, I sure do have a big thing for that one. He opened my door, and we talked a little more. Big, long hug. Kiss on the cheek. 

   I was upset for a minute (minute, meaning 15 hours). After thinking about it constantly a thought popped into my head (Thanks to the big man up top). He leaves soon. This is what's best. Love the way you can.


   He Respects Me. I Respect Him.


re·spect

Esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person,a personal quality or ability, or something considered as amanifestation of a personal quality or ability: I have great respect for her judgment.




No comments: