2011-03-20

just one of those days

Technically today was pretty good, it was tonight that got me in a funk. I don't know what it is. It could be him saying Saturday night is already busy. Meaning my time is getting slim. Or just the realization of my thinking when it comes down to it. Whatever it was, it messed me up. Two hours after talking and I was still upset, more upset than before. Why does this have to happen? Yeah, I don't know either. I took a hot shower, didn't cry. Best friend Jenjen and I texted. (Yeah, we live a floor apart and we text, who cares..) I understood better. She saw how I was thinking, and feeling and told me the verdict. From now on, he needs to be second. However flippin hard that is. 

Wish. Me. Luck. 

P.S. If anyone would like to make me a dozen chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting on top, I would love you for the rest of my life. It's my new comfort. You know. Like a hug. But you can eat it. :)

No comments: