I'm a pretty easy going person. I will be shy when you first meet me, but as you get to know me you'll see my personality come out. At random times I will crave coloring, eat crackers, or just have a dance party with whoever I'm standing next to. I am a happy person, but no one's perfect. I do have my faults, and have bad days. I mess up, I slack off, I don't color in the lines. Sometimes I get caught up in the negative and don't realize all of Gods creations passing me by. I cry often, but smile ten times as much. When I can't get myself out of the dumps, I pray and ask to notice a miracle the next day. I always do.
My family means the world to me. They have always been there for me, and I don't know what I would do or who I would be without them. I like coming home on the weekend to see them, rather than my friends. If you ask me to tell you which parent I'm closer to, I can't. Because I'm close to both. They're amazing. My brother is on a mission right now, he will be getting home this summer and I couldn't be happier. Missionaries have a special place in my heart. We will both be going to school the same time, same place. I couldn't be more excited, I have a count down.
Religion is how I live. I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm proud of it, grateful for it. I believe that love is real, but hard to find. I believe people are sent to us, to answer prayers. I know that I'm being tested, and watched over. I know I am loved, by my Father in Heaven.
Utah State is where I go. I've learned to love Logan. I wasn't so sure of it when I first arrived. I've met people who have changed my life. I love them. I've discovered new hobbies, figured out what I want to do, and a glimpse of who I want to be. I've watched friendships die, heart ache, new friendships reborn. I've been blessed above and beyond what I deserve. School is coming along, but I still have a few years to go. It's going to be a great ride.
I'm the kind of girl who loves date dances, and getting all dressed up. I will sleep an extra fifteen minutes and forget the cute clothes. I enjoy side walk chalk and flying kites. I shower when I feel like it. Parks are my idea of fun. Bike rides on a Sunday are A-okay. Thanksgiving is the greatest holiday known to man. Eating peanut butter M&M's are the love of my life. I would someday, like to meet an Amazing RM, fall in love, get married in the temple, have a family, and own a Jeep. I go on runs in shorts and t-shirts when it's snowing, I find it therapeutic. Others call my crazy. Once I tried to drink two bottles of water a day, I thought I would die on the toilet, seeing as that is where I spent half my time. When I get letters in the mail, I can guarantee you I will do a happy dance. I love to read. Books will never leave me. Miracles happen daily. My life ain't perfect, but it's mine.
My family means the world to me. They have always been there for me, and I don't know what I would do or who I would be without them. I like coming home on the weekend to see them, rather than my friends. If you ask me to tell you which parent I'm closer to, I can't. Because I'm close to both. They're amazing. My brother is on a mission right now, he will be getting home this summer and I couldn't be happier. Missionaries have a special place in my heart. We will both be going to school the same time, same place. I couldn't be more excited, I have a count down.
Religion is how I live. I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm proud of it, grateful for it. I believe that love is real, but hard to find. I believe people are sent to us, to answer prayers. I know that I'm being tested, and watched over. I know I am loved, by my Father in Heaven.
Utah State is where I go. I've learned to love Logan. I wasn't so sure of it when I first arrived. I've met people who have changed my life. I love them. I've discovered new hobbies, figured out what I want to do, and a glimpse of who I want to be. I've watched friendships die, heart ache, new friendships reborn. I've been blessed above and beyond what I deserve. School is coming along, but I still have a few years to go. It's going to be a great ride.
I'm the kind of girl who loves date dances, and getting all dressed up. I will sleep an extra fifteen minutes and forget the cute clothes. I enjoy side walk chalk and flying kites. I shower when I feel like it. Parks are my idea of fun. Bike rides on a Sunday are A-okay. Thanksgiving is the greatest holiday known to man. Eating peanut butter M&M's are the love of my life. I would someday, like to meet an Amazing RM, fall in love, get married in the temple, have a family, and own a Jeep. I go on runs in shorts and t-shirts when it's snowing, I find it therapeutic. Others call my crazy. Once I tried to drink two bottles of water a day, I thought I would die on the toilet, seeing as that is where I spent half my time. When I get letters in the mail, I can guarantee you I will do a happy dance. I love to read. Books will never leave me. Miracles happen daily. My life ain't perfect, but it's mine.
3 comments:
WOW. I LOVE YOU. THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. THANKS FOR BEING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. YOU INSPIRE ME. I THINK I WILL START MY OWN BLOG. YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE DAUGHTER OF GOD. HE LOVES YOU EVEN MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER COMPREHEND. i love you so much!
I love this :) What a woman you have become, and are becoming!! See you soon ;D
Thanks Lauren! I'm glad you like it. You should most definitely start a blog :)
Kaitlin! I love you so much. Thank you! I can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment