There's just something about that word that brings warmth into my heart. Even though my house is not always warm, there's a light that comes from it. I love being home. Actually, scratch that, I love being with my family. Where ever my family is, that is home. We are all so different, yet so alike. While being at college has been very fun, and quite the learning experience, it has also helped me realize how big of a part my family plays in my life. Whenever I come home from classes, I talk to my mom about what happens, now my room mate gets to hear. :) When I get a good grade on an exam, I tell my parents and hang it on the fridge. I still tell them, I call or send a short text, but we have no fridge to hang them on. When I feel bad about something or just want to talk, I hug my little brother or talk to my sister. Now I go on runs, or write. On occasion I will talk to my sister. A lot has changed in my life recently. I love my family more than I ever have before. I don't know where I would be without them.

1 comment:
You are amazing and I love you!!
Post a Comment