2010-12-28

Morning.

Dear 5:00A.M.,
I haven't seen you in a while. I didn't really plan to see you for a while.. to be honest. I feel like we just don't get along very well. You know? I guess I just don't feel like we connect as well as we used to, I feel we are drifting apart. You make my eyes droop and get all sleepy on me. you make me lose my appetite. You make me feel terrible. You are Ruining my relationship I have with my cozy bed. Maybe some day in the(far) future we'll be better friends. For now.. Let's try and give each other space. Thanks.
Till We Meet Again,
Jerrica Ciel Osmun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Uah! I'm awake. Don't worry. So far I'm on movie four of six. Yaaa! 13 going on 30, The incredibles, Up, Night at the Museum 1&2, and of course Despicable Me. Good list huh? Ooh, and as you can see I redid a lot of my blog, AND I played around on paint for a bit.. Here are my creations so far.


No comments: