2010-12-30

Exhausted much?

It's a little after four, I have roughly four hours till I go home and sleep.

I'm having a really hard time staying awake. I've almost fallen asleep about three times. I can't fall asleep! That would be terrible.

I watched a movie, then I put in another movie, but worked on finishing three projects I brought. I finished all that I could. Then I put in another movie. Right now, I'm on movie four. So far I've watched Night at the Museum 2(I've tried watching it so many times. I'm having a hard time getting through it.), Wedding Planner, Aladdin, and now Despicable Me.

Proof. I just Leaned up against where I'm sitting and practically fell asleep. I just did it again. Oh heavens.

Grandpa coughs and it startles me back awake. Sometimes I look over, and can't see him breathing, that makes me nervous too.

I always crave sleep. Four hours.

No comments: