2010-12-22
Oblivious.
Today my mom and I went shopping. We only went to Seagull Book and Walmart, however, we spent about three hours out and about. I hadn't really given much thought to getting ready this morning, so I was wearing a t-shirt, red dance warm ups, my nice black coat, and a glittery blue head band. Not too attractive. I also was in dire need of a shower. Alright, on with the story. We walked around Walmart for about two hours. We saw lots of odd balls, some creepers, etc. Many colorful people. While waiting in the line to check out, I was staring off into space just thinking about how complicated life can be. My mom looked over at me and said, "You are so oblivious." I responded with, "What?" She then explained how she's been watching guys all throughout our Walmart adventure check me out. Oh my heavens. I had no idea any of that was happening. I mean, I thought I looked like a walking grease ball of death! So, there you have it, I'm oblivious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No jerrica - you're cute! Merry christmas!
Post a Comment