Well, I have a few stories to tell.
Christmas Eve, we went skiing. It was So fun!! While Sierra and I were on a lift we discovered this bar over our head, when we pulled it down it was apparent that it was like a seatbelt/safety bar. Like on a roller coaster kind of. Then.. we realized we could hang over the edge of it. While "Hanging around" (hehehe, I'm so punny..), I had a brilliant thought come to mind, "since we can lean over, let's practice our spitting skills!" I told Sierra of my brilliant plan. Well, all I can say is, Third times a charm right? The first time I tried, I ended up spitting all over my pants. The second time, I spit all over my skis. The third time, I hit the snow. After finally hitting the snow, I decided I was done. Sierra is Pro.
Oh, Sierra fell, a lot. I only fell once.
Today is Christmas. As usual we all got up early, well actually, last night we debated on what time we would be opening presents. After about fifteen minutes of kind arguing it was set that we would get up and open presents at 7:37. Sure enough, 7:37 rolled around and I was woken up by my little brother Isaac. Who-Rah. We took pictures, opened presents, it was Great. Might I add, my amazing father gave my mother Just Dance 2 for the Wii. I think that may have been my favorite gift of all.. It's quite entertaining.
At 1:00 I was scheduled to sit with my grandpa until 6:00. We all went over and visited for a little while, then everyone left except for Sierra and I. It was nice to be with him, even though he doesn't remember we're there half the time. I miss how he used to be, but hey, he may end up coming back around and being his old self again. Anyway, Sierra and I watched two movies while he slept most of the time. It was peaceful. After he ate, the CNA's got him back into bed and we left.
Overall, I love the Christmas season. I love spending time with my friends and family. I am so grateful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and the gospel in my life.
I wish you all the best :)
No comments:
Post a Comment