2010-12-11

Grandpa Osmun


Grandpa Osmun? No, no, no.. It should be Grandpa O. My Grandpa O is amazing. I remember a few years ago my brother Dallin and I went to my grandpa's house for the Sunday morning session of conference. Okay, actually in reality I didn't want to go so I made my brother Dallin come with me. When we got there and settled down in grandpa's comfy chairs, he made us breakfast. When he brought us what he had made, it smelled heavenly. Grandpa had made us his oatmeal concoction. It had, oatmeal, cream of wheat, brown sugar, and bananas in it. It was then that I realized, grandpa needs us. He loves us so much. I never really particularly liked going to his house up until that day. When we sat and watched conference I liked it. I loved the feeling. I loved how excited he was to see us when he opened the door and how he happily made us breakfast just for us. Ever since then I have loved to visit my grandpa. Whether it's having him over at our house for dinner, visiting him while working, or going over after school. I have loved visiting, talking to, and seeing my grandpa. Another thing, My grandpa gives The Number One Best Hugs! I love my grandpa So much.

1 comment:

becgoff said...

i love your grandpa too!!!! he is the best :D