Hey, I had a great day.
Here's a picture overload just so you can really know how great it was.
I woke up and my blankets were Everywhere.
So, I left my room an absolute mess and went to class.
Laur and I tried to go donate plasma, we're going to go another time.
Instead we went to an antique store. They had many dolls.
The sunset was gorgeous. and this is a Terrible picture of it.
I painted on this punkin.. it's Kenzees.
(and on another canvas, it turned out really neat)
Kevin came over and hung out a bit. He drew this lovely piece of art.
I've rewritten this one about five times.
Josh is not pleased with anything I say. so this is what you get.
He's my adopted brother, just so you know (parental unit).
Oh, and I Love Kenz.
Hope you had a great day too.
1 comment:
That shelf of dolls is creepy! Haha I think its funny that you took his face out in the picture. Hopefully he is satisfied that he didn't look ridiculous!
Post a Comment