Last Wednesday Mike and I went on a Jeep ride up the mountain. Really, we went to Logan Peak. Top of the mountain. We tried getting back so he could go to his later class, which I think is stupid. I don't think I could get myself to go to any class after 3:00pm or before 9:30am.
Anyway, back to the story. We started to head back and went down a different way. Found a waterfall, took pictures, etc. Ended up driving the Jeep into the water to sit by the waterfall, on top of his Jeep, listening to country music. Yep, It was absolutely splendid! I will not lie.
We drove back, he dropped me off. I couldn't help but texting to say thank you and that it was Amazing! So, naturally, I did.
And here I am. Sitting in my room, reminiscing on Jeeps, country music that cut out every ten seconds, waterfalls, singing Taylor Swift as loud as we could. Hey Mike, let's do something again. :)
| Here's the Jeep.. that may or may not have captured my heart. (on top of the mountain, might I add.) |
| Random waterfall? Okay! |
No comments:
Post a Comment