2011-10-04

It washed off.

So much has been happening that I don't even Know what to write about on here. I apologize for my Lame-ness. I seem to only write about the nonsense, little things that don't matter All that much. But I guess, what else is a blog for? Whatever. So here we go. On to the real blog post.

Today I did this. 

I painted on paper too. Then I got bored and started on my hand, it spread to my arm. After that the room mate and I went running. She challenged me, and said we should high-five between every tree that we pass, so I called her coach. It was an exhilarating feeling. I sure do miss racing. Listening to the gun go off, running, picking one person to beat, getting a PR. Cross Country was very good to me. I wish I were still in shape to go on 5 mile runs. Someday. 

No comments: