Today has been absolutely splendid. Lauren and I went and got 4 lb pound bags of cookies at 6:30 this morning. Then we proceeded to go home and sleep for four hours. When waking up we ate and went to attempt to give plasma, apparently we have to wait two more weeks. Third times a charm right? Instead we headed off to an antique store. Most amazing, beautiful, incredible antique store ever. Following that we went to a thrift store and two book stores. Since we had nothing else to do, neither of us looked at the clock, it felt so good. We ended out adventure at Hobby Lobby, picking up paints, string and beads. Then we had a little bit of a craft night. Now we are watching Titanic. I'm going to go watch it now, because I Love it. Sorry this post is rushed, read it so it sounds like I'm telling you the whole thing without taking a breath it sounds more rushed that way. okaypeaceoutloveyoubye.
Pictures... Antique store. My Crazy Mane I call hair. The um.. bracelet thing I made for Laurens collection of rear view mirror hangings. Old books. A mirror and US!




No comments:
Post a Comment