2011-10-18

FixYou byColdplay. LookItUp.

Some days I feel upset, down on myself, insecure, and just a little melancholy. I'm not perfect and don't claim to be. So this is what I do..
I shut down for a few days, I push people away, and just want to be by myself. It's a terrible habit. I've tried changing it as of lately, but now I just seem moody/bipolar. Like I can't decide which I want to be, happy or down. I've pushed away one of my best friends here, I don't help to include everyone, and I've snapped at people for no good reason. It's not what I do, it's not me, I'm not like that.
I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me. For being confusing and not knowing how to talk about how I feel, for snapping and leaving out, and for pushing you away. Especially you, I hope you can. You're one of my best friends.
I'm going to try harder. I'm going to be better. I don't care how long it takes, I don't want to be like this anymore. There's no room in this life for days wasted in the dumps. So chin up Buttercup. It's a new day.

No comments: