2011-04-23

untitled

Last night I was going to blog. Just to write a few things down. I fell asleep on my laptop very soon after trying to get the internet to work. I finally slipped under the covers and went off to dream land. So this is for yesterday.


*Yesterday I packed up about 1/3 of my room. Kenz was there. 
*It finally hit me that when I leave college, I leave everything. There won't be another time when I am with all of these amazing people at one time. It won't be the same. 
*We choose to make these next two weeks absolutely amazing, no bad days.
*While talking on the way home, Laur and I decided that leaving Logan will be devastating. 
*I came home and hugged all my family. It was good, but I am still anxious that I'm not in Logan. So I'm going back to My town ASAP. 5:30. 
*When I come home, I Like being home. I don't care if all I do is sit on the couch and be with siblings, watch seven T.V. episodes in one day (cough*... Drop Dead Diva.... cough*), or something more productive. :) Truth is I just like being with them. My number one. 
*I'll be with them in two weeks. Don't worry. 
*I saw something in my room here while unpacking. I wish it had been gone. I took it straight to the storage room where it belongs. Then sent the BFF a Teeaxt. She said this, "Oh Jer :/ I wish you could get a break." I said, "A break from what?" She replied, "Crap happening." 


No matter what happens, crap or not crap. I know I have friends and family by my side. I have a Father in Heaven cheering me on. I can do anything. 

No comments: