You know the feeling of denial, anger, and sadness all wrapped up into one? What is that called? Broken? That's how I feel, I feel broken. Shattered. I don't mind telling you that. Not now. You know what, I know I'll be okay. I know I'm being watched over, and that He is there for me. I know that, I really do. It's hard to accept everything. I'm taking it in, small doses. One day at a time.
Right now, I just want to be home. I want a hug from my mom. I'm not completely homesick, it's just one of those times where you want your mom to be there with you. We talked on the phone today for an hour. Just that simple phone call, made me very aware of her care for me, I felt of her love, and protection of me. I walked around, with beautiful trees surrounding me, listening to the voice of my mother. Her words gave me a little glimmer of light, an ounce of faith. I know I can do this, at times it will be hard, but I Will pull through. I'm grateful I have a family by my side, supporting me in all my decisions. I love them so much, it makes me happy that I get to be with them for forever.
Bottom line- He doesn't expect us to be perfect, just to try and do our best.
Love, Jer.
No comments:
Post a Comment