Dees er Ma Freeends.
I love them.
a Lot.
Friday we went on an adventure. Jenjen and I left earlier and went shopping. I had Such a great time, and got some great stuff. After dinner at Fazzoli's we went to Cousins house. While at his house we jumped on the tramp, ate ice cream, and watched a little TV. Oh, there was also an unexpected trip to WalMart to get Benadryl, poor Richie had a little bit of an allergic reaction.
Saturday morning we got up and had a little bit of a late start. We didn't make it to Josh's race in time to see him cross the finish line, however, we did make it to the race. After the race we went to breakfast and got delicious French Toast. We split up and some went to talk to Lauren's dad, the rest went to temple square. I went with Lauren and Jen to talk to Laur's dad. We then went to Gateway, walked around and picked up movie tickets. The others came later and went to the movie as well. We saw Rango. Eh, it was alright. Following Rango we went to Costa Vida. I. Am. In. Love.
And this is where it ends. Well, actually tomorrow my family is coming up for my birthday :) I don't know how long I can wait. It's So hard! I miss them so much. My friends are amazing.
And I Love them all so dearly.
P.S. Don't hit your head against cinder block. It hurts. For days after. Really.

1 comment:
Hey We love you to. That was a way good weekend.
Post a Comment