Meet Caleb.
Caleb is one of my best friends. It hasn't been until just these past few weeks that I've come to know him better. I'm so grateful for him though. He is a light in my life, and always makes me smile. Caleb is an amazing example to me and others around him. I'm so happy for the opportunity I have to be his friend.
In that picture up top.. He's holding a big.. white... envelope... Yep, it's his mission call. Wanna know where he's going? :) Brisbane, Australia. Man, oh man, those Australians are luck to have him coming their way. He's going to have an amazing time and probably couldn't be more excited.
Yep, definitely a good one.
I love you Caleb!

1 comment:
Thank you so much for writing this about me. I makes me happy to know what you think! I love you to!
Post a Comment