Every time I worked I would try to at least go say hi. He was a ray of light, smiling everywhere he went. There was not a single soul who didn't like him at the Charleston. He brightened my every day. He never knew of down days, it was unnecessary, he could still manage to cheer someone up. He was the definition of Strength, Selflessness, Disciple of Christ, Giving, Knowledge, Steadfastness, and much much more. For the first time since starting my job at the Charleston almost three years ago, I truly miss one of the residents. He is my hero. I hope to be more like him each and every day.
2 comments:
I love this! He was such a great man!
Is this Andy? I missed so many people from The Charleston after they were gone and I'm so glad I got to make such unexpected friends!
Post a Comment