2012-05-07
The house feels empty as everyone is asleep, not everyone though. I'm still up, sitting at the kitchen table. Night shifts mess up my sleep schedule. There are too many things running through my mind. Too many choices I have to make soon. Life comes quickly, weeks fly faster and faster than before.
Yesterday I was in high school. Her and I went to get Panda at least twice a week for lunch. He was my forbidden love. I had no idea what I was doing with my life.. some things never change though. I've lost contact with a lot of people, I don't mind all that much. It was a long time ago, we all walk in and out of each others lives for a reason. Others stick around a little longer, I'm grateful for that.
I feel more on my own, even when I just moved back home. It's an odd feeling. I guess it's more of the feeling that everything is going to work. I'm in charge of my life, so I get to decide what to do. It's refreshing and a little intimidating at the same time.
It's wearing off, I'm getting tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment