There's a part of me that thoroughly enjoys the end of the semester and finals week. I know tons of people dread it, and I do too, however for the most part I like it.
This morning I woke up and went to class an hour early in order to do a little last minute studying, just to make sure I was completely ready. We were handed the test. Less than an hour later I was walking out of there. Aced.
I went to the textbook buyback, which was somewhat successful. I then proceeded to wait in the lobby of the institute for Lauren. We ate bread that they were serving and stopped by the book store, where I bought a new journal.
Dallin and I were bored, so we went to the writing center where we each had about 550 free print outs. I printed out Romeo and Juliet, a talk, some quotes, and sheet music. Only 390 to get through.
Time to draw. Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment