2011-05-17

Unforgettable.


45........ Minutes, that is, of talking with Moll on the phone. 

"Dear Jerrica: I just Want you to know that I enjoy our phone calls
while facebook stalking ourselves and each other...
.We're just great. Love you Goldie!"

10:00pm....... The time when Jenjen messaged to have me text her. 

Jer-"Hm... Will you.... make me cookies if I do?
Take me to Costa Vida?
Watch chick flicks and talk till we fall asleep?!?!"
Jen- "hmm...fair trade? Yeees  I think I can do that."
Jer-"P to the S. I miss you hecka badly."

1........... Beautifully written love letter from Handsome Flynn. 

"Dearest Jerrica. Stop.
How are you this evening. Stop.
I really wish I could see your smiling face.Stop.
(the stops are how olden day people said quite talkin' and breath!!)
In Twoish days time we shall see eachother again and it shall a joyous occation!

Okay I stink at making hearts, anyhow
...
Love,
Richie
P.S.

See ya soon!"

No comments: