Went to the doctors. Then I was a big girl and went to Walmart to pick up my prescription all by myself. ..okay.. Kenzee was there and I was on the phone with my papa the whole time. Look, I didn't have my medical card so I Had to be on the phone with my dad. And to justify having Kenz there, she offered to drive me to the appointment in the first place, it was like a package deal. Walmart was included.
Doctor says headaches like I have are normal after having a concussion. Therefore, I must have had a concussion. I had no clue. No symptoms that would have me assume that. However, I did hit my head pertty darn hard.
I went to Walmart again today. Jenjen rewarded me with a five lovely quarters and the invitation to accompany her to buy some things. I bought... Warm French bread.
Oh good news, I wore my hat today. Loooove it. Jen wore her hat too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment