2011-02-21

Kait.

This was a while back. Just a good conversation with an old friend. Not the usual, but I wouldn't mind if it were the usual.


Jerrica: Oh have fun! It was so good talking to you!


Kaitlyn: yes! It was! As soon as summer comes, we are getting together ok?


Jerrica: Done!!! Or sooner if there's a random time. 


Kaitlyn: ok sweet! Agreed, absolutely!


Jerrica: I miss you Kait.


Kaitlyn: I miss you too Jer. For reals no jokes.



Can you tell I miss her? I do. A lot. I miss Kaitlyn so much. We were best friends for the longest time. Now we're both at college. Moving on with life. However, I will Never forget her.


I will never forget when we were little and played with barbies. When we would pretend our scooters were horses that we fed sugar to. Watching her practice dance in her garage, or in her basement. When I went to my first Feis to watch her dance. I won't forget what we talked about on runs, when we were on the cross country team together. Or the late nights after young womens, sitting on her bed looking at yearbooks, laughing at the stupid things we used to do, and boys we used to like. Launching pencils into the ceiling, only because you had a rubber band, I had the pencils, and Mr. Dean didn't care that he put us by each other on the seating chart.. Even though we were best friends. I won't forget high school. Especially the time we sang a duet in choir. I won't forget how sad I was to tell you I was moving. I won't forget how we lost contact during that senior year. I won't forget how much I missed you those first few weeks at a new school, eating lunch alone. 


Kaitlyn, I love you so much. I hope you know that. I can't wait till our busy schedules will let us see each other at least once in the next few months. I miss you dearly. 


Love, 
Jerrica C. Osmun. 

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Swain said...

Jerrica,
I cannot even express my gratitude for this post. I feel so amazing! I miss you so much! I remember those same moments, we had so many good ones. After you moved, I felt so alone in Young Womens. It was a hard time! I will be forever grateful for your friendship. I love you forever, and I WILL see you soon!!
Love,
Kaitlyn