2011-02-10

Good news All around!

Three fabulous things have happened today.

1. I got to play Just Dance 2 with Cousin and a whole lot of friends. It made me super tired, but it was quite fun. 

2. This boy right here got his mission call. Richie Thomas is going to the Thailand Bangkok Mission. I almost cried when he read where he was called to, but I thought I'd save that for another night. Tonight was happy, he chose to go on a mission. :) Richie, you're an amazing friend and example to me. I look up to you. Love you! 


3. I went Country Swing Dancing at the Fun Park. I wasn't quite sure I wanted to go at first, but I'm glad I did. Baha! I'm going to marry a cowboy, it's official. I'm head over heels in love. 

It's about 1:30 now. I think it is Time for bed! I am exhausted, but it's been a great day :)

P.S. I figured out how to reply to the email. Don't even worry. 

No comments: