Dear Country Swing Dance Class,
I like you a lot. When I first heard of you I thought you sounded amazing! I knew it was fate. However, when I first met you, I must say I was a little nervous.. You've surprised me though. I just love you so much now! You've helped me oodles. :)
Since meeting you, I now get up and get ready in the mornings on Monday and Wednesdays(Fridays too, but I don't see you then. Tuesday is T-shirt day, and Wednesday we wear sweats. It's scheduled. We work it.). I really do, and it's weird. I put on a little make up, do my hair, and even try to match my clothes. Another good thing that has come from meeting you are all of the people I've met through you. You know, whenever I see you everyone is so social with each other. I've met many attractive boys as well, I have a crush on about three of them right now. One was SO nice today. Mm.. yes..
Well Country Swing, I'm a tad bit tired today. Sorry. I'm glad we could talk today, I'm Very excited to see you again on Monday! Have a good night.
Love,
Jerrica C.
No comments:
Post a Comment