To those who hate me,
Thank you for helping me become a stronger person.
To those who have served me, Thank you,
You've helped me see that there are good people out there.
To those who love me,
Thank you for showing me how big a heart can be.
To those who listen to me,
You've shown me how to be there, and hear others opinions, thank you.
To those who have hurt me,
Thank you for helping me find myself.
To those who cry with me,
Thank you for helping me feel the comfort of another.
To those who show me love,
Thank you for being an example of what I want.
To those who have walked out,
You've taught me how to stick it out, thanks.
To those who have come into my life and are here,
Thank you, you've made me who I am today, I'm grateful for that.
With Love,
Jerrica C. Osmun
To those who have served me, Thank you,
You've helped me see that there are good people out there.
To those who love me,
Thank you for showing me how big a heart can be.
To those who listen to me,
You've shown me how to be there, and hear others opinions, thank you.
To those who have hurt me,
Thank you for helping me find myself.
To those who cry with me,
Thank you for helping me feel the comfort of another.
To those who show me love,
Thank you for being an example of what I want.
To those who have walked out,
You've taught me how to stick it out, thanks.
To those who have come into my life and are here,
Thank you, you've made me who I am today, I'm grateful for that.
With Love,
Jerrica C. Osmun
No comments:
Post a Comment