2012-01-16

Hold up.

Yesterday I wanted to vent...
I was fed up with love, and trying to find it.
Fed up with every male living thing on the planet.
I was getting frustrated with some of my friends.
I felt as though I had no friends.
Any movie or song with a slight romance made me want to scream.
I just missed being cared for, holding someone's hand, and being close to them, etc.
It seemed that I would never go out on a date again.
I had lost all hope.

Instead I posted pictures and called it good.

Today I realized...
That maybe I won't find love soon, but it will come.
I'm grateful for the male species, really.
I truly have some amazing friends,
and though they are few in number, that doesn't matter,
what matters is that they make up for the low number by being great
and making me want to be better.
As for the rest on the list.. Everything is in the Lords time.
I just need to take a step back, breathe, and keep perspective.
Realize that I have so much to be grateful for.
I have a glimpse of hope, and it'll continue to grow back slowly.

1 comment:

the coltons said...

love you, jer! i think you are awesome and i love these glimpses into your life :)