It's that time of the year. The end, the new beginning. What to say what to say? We all make goals, some of us want to eat healthier, exercise. Others want to read more, make more friends and really find and create themselves. Then there are those of us who simply want to learn to whistle. I say hurrah to you all. Yes, I have a list of goals and items I would like to accomplish, however, let's discuss this past year.
I have made lasting friendships, I have renewed others. I've gone on trips with my friends, and had a blast. I went on an amazing spring break trip, and bonded immensely. I've wept many times, good and bad. My heart has been broken. I moved back home, and worked. Over the summer I attended a few farewells, those were bitter sweet. I stood up for myself and said goodbye to a once close friend. I moved back to school, and live with my best friends. I started my third semester at Utah State. I met and made new friends. I slept in a cave with some of the crazy ones. I invested in a camera, and fell in love. I had a double take on what I want to do with my life, and it is now my new project to figure it out. I drove with three others to attend a funeral. I finished my third semester of college, and registered for my fourth. I worked the Christmas eve night shift. I celebrated the new year, dancing and eating with good friends.
Now, here we are today. A new day. A new year. Time to move on to bigger and better days!
2 comments:
i love you so much, jerrica!!!
The crazy ones?? ...Okay yeah, I guess that pretty much describes us ;)
Post a Comment