2012-01-24

Wow

Today was a ten. I woke up, and decided right then and there, that today was going to be a great day. What do you know... it actually was!

-I went to class with Kenzee, took notes, success.
-I ate lunch, then drove Lauren and I to bowling. (I got to drive.. I love my car) 
-I ended up bowling a 118... highest score I have ever gotten!
-We got back and it started to snow!
-I called and talked to my mom, it was so nice.
-Practiced my whistling. (I'm getting so much closer to my New Years resolution.) 
-I went to a review session a week early..(Haha) but Mike gave us a ride home.
-Jen made soup, and shared with me :)
-I took a chance, and emailed about a photography internship that Mike told me about.
-I got a text from an old friend, and we might even do something.
-Lauren and I watched Peter Pan.
-I felt good about myself.

No matter what happened today, I was able to find something good in ever situation. I was able to look past the bad, and find the good! It was absolutely incredible!
Mind over matter. That is what I learned today!


No comments: