2010-11-14

No-name.


Well, I guess it's one of those days.. The day I really should blog, but have nothing to say. I don't know why. I mean Tons has happened, I've been doing lots of school work, along with thinking. I guess I can say this much, I'm not homesick anymore. Yesterday my friends and I went on a little road trip to my house and back. We did stop in between at my house. My "family" got to meet my Family. It was neat. We got to visit, play with the dog and snake, watch YouTube videos, and more... it was cool to be with my friends and family like that. So, now that that's done, on to bigger and better topics

....Okay, I got nothin. Oh here we go.. What about this.. Sierra. OOH! Didn't that just send chills up your arm? I sure got the chills. This name brings so much warmth and joy into my heart. I love this name, no, I love the person to whom this name belongs. Sierra is 13, and always will be when I think about how old she is (Okay.. So she's really 15 or somethin like that, but I don't like the thought of her growing up). Sierra likes art, bursting out into song with her sisters, hanging out with friends, watching movies, and talking with her sister Jerrica. She is an Amazing artist. Sierra is gorgeous, she doesn't realize it, but she has so much natural beauty it's ridiculously unfair. She has a love for the gospel that shines in her eyes, when you're around her you can feel that she loves the Lord and is working daily to be able to return and be with him again. If you ever need someone to talk to, need a joke, a friend, or even someone to simply say, "hey, why didn't ya eat your toast?" Sierra is Always there. I don't think I will ever be able to thank this girl enough for the impact that she has had in my life. However, I do know that maybe I can do a little bit and be one that she can turn to, talk to, and always know is there. I love this girl with my whole heart. I can't believe how amazing she is. Always remember, I love you S-Chizzle.

1 comment:

the coltons said...

a couple of my favorite girls!